Saturday, October 24, 2009

CraftsCrazy Newsletter - October 24, 2009

How is everyone? Busy crafting, or working on other things? This is not a one-way newsletter. I'd love to hear from you and get to know you, so feel free to send me an e-mail anytime. My address is beth.parker.writes@gmail.com. And now, on to the newsletter.

In this Issue of the Crafts Crazy Newsletter, you will find...

* Learning How to Make Shoes


Learning How to Make Shoes


I recently stumbled across a book that tells how to make ladies' dress shoes, and they actually look like store-bought shoes! The only thing is, you can use any kind of fabric you want, so you can make shoes to match any outfit. You can also match them to your handmade purses and bags. I think this is really cool, and I can't wait to learn how to do it. Once I get good at making shoes, I think I will try selling custom women's dress shoes on Etsy.

Well, I guess that's it for this week. Until next time,

Beth Parker
Crafts Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment